Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as BPM, ABPM, and Dak Sevaks. The India Post is connected with addressing mails, transporting money by pay orders, accepting deposits below Small Savings Schemes, giving life insurance coverage below Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance, and performing direct assistance like bill collecting, sale of forms, etc If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Kerala Postal Circle has announced a total of 1421 Posts for various vacancies such as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak in the GDS Department for recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.appost.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful for you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, Kerala Postal Circle Selection Process, Salary in the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) department at Kerala Postal Circle, Post Woman Jobs, Post Woman Salary, Kerala Postal Circle, Jobs at Kerala Post Office, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||1421|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- An applicant must have a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics.
- Also, the applicant must know the local language, and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the UR/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 08.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the applicant in the 10th Standard.
- The application starts on 08.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 10.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.appost.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at Kerala Postal Circle for the GDS Department?
The average salary at Kerala Postal Circle for the GDS department is Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Kerala Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 is 10.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some opinions on how to improve our User Experience. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Post Woman Jobs, Post Woman Salary, Kerala Postal Circle, Kerala Post Office, etc.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar