NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Executive Trainee. NMDC is doing extensive development and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has announced a total of 67 Posts for Executive Trainee of various disciplines in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nmdc.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021, NMDC Executive Trainee Selection Process, Salary of an Executive Trainee at NMDC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies in various discipline for the post of Executive Trainee as mentioned in the table below:
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the preferred Engineering discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for their application.
- Whereas the UR/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 27 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 21.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the GATE -2021 score in the concerned discipline, Group Discussion (GD) & an Interview conducted by the authorities of the National Mineral Development Corporation.
- The application starts on 01.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.03.2021
- The last date to submit the receipt of Hard Copies is 05.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nmdc.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Executive Trainee at NMDC?
The average salary of an Executive Trainee at NMDC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NMDC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 is 21.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NMDC Recruitment 2021, NMDC Vacancies, NMDC Jobs 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar