Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of SSC (Technical) posts in the Indian Army. The primary mission of the Indian military is to make sure security of the nation and its unity, to guard our nation against external as well as internal threats, and to maintain peace and security within its borders. Interested applicants are highly recommended to read this notification to check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Indian Army has released a notification on their official website of recruiting the candidates i.e., @joinidndianarmy.nic.in for the vacancies such as SSC (Tech) MALE, SSCW (Tech), and Widows of Army Personnel in 2022. There are a total of 191 vacancies available and this article will be very helpful for you to clear all of the uncertainties related to the vacancy like what is the Last Date to Apply, the Selection Process, How to Apply Online for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022, Salary of the various posts announce at Indian Army, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|SSC (Tech) MALE||175|
|Widows of Army Personnel||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC): A Graduation Degree in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): A B.E./B.Tech. Degree in any stream of Engineering.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit for For SSC (Tech) – 58 Men and SSCW (Tech) – 29 Women of 20 Years to 27 Years (Candidates born between 02.04.1995 and 01.04.2002).
- However, the age limit for widows of army personnel SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) the upper age limite is 35 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2022.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Rank||Level||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lieutenant||10||₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/-|
|Captain||10B||₹61,300/- to ₹1,93,900/-|
|Major||11||₹69,400/- to ₹2,07,200/-|
|Lieutenant Colonel||12A||₹1,21,200/- to ₹2,12,40/-|
|Colonel||13||₹1,30,600/- to ₹2,15,900/-|
|Brigadier||13A||₹1,39,600/- to ₹2,17,600/-|
|Major General||14||₹1,44,200/- to ₹2,18,200/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||15||₹1,82,200/- to ₹2,24,100/-|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||16||₹2,05,400/- to ₹2,24,400/-|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||17||₹2,25,000/- (Fixed)|
Recruitment Process – Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022
The recruitment process of SSC Technical Post contains two stages, An Interview and a Medical Examination conducted by the authorities of the Indian Army recruitment department.
- The application starts on 28.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.10.2021, 03:00 PM
- The date of the Interview/Medical Examination is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as Apply Now.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of the SSC Tech department at the Indian Army?
The average salary of the SSC Tech department at the Indian Army varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹56,000/- to ₹2,50,000/- Per Month. If you want to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of the SSC Tech department at the Indian Army in 2021. However, the age limit varies according to the posts. Hence, you must read this notification thoroughly to get the age limit details according to your preferred vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2022 is 27.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of SSC Technical Posts at the Indian Army in 2022?
There are a total of 191 vacancies available for the recruitment of SSC Technical Posts at the Indian Army in 2022. To get the full details of the notification, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Hello Guyz! Thank you so much for reading this article. Also, you find this article helpful then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. It motivates us to do more for you and follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to Join Indian Army, Indian Army Bharti 2022, Indian Army Careers, Jobs in Indian Army, Indian Army Vacancy 2022, and Indian Army New Job Vacancies.
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 164 Posts
- RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 | RBI Jobs – Apply Online, 933 Posts, Salary @ ₹26,508/-
- Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs in Bangalore: Apply Online, Last Date
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Chennai: Get Application Forms, 04 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC