UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Managing posts at Guwahati, Patna, and Delhi in 2021. Unique Identification Authority of India is responsible for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication, together with operation and control of all degrees of the Aadhaar lifestyles cycle, growing the policy, procedure, and device for issuing Aadhaar numbers to people and carry out authentication and the safety of identification information. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @uidai.gov.in for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in Compliance & Technical department and Project Manager in 2021. This article will help you clear all of your thoughts related to the notification which will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various Managers in 2021, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of a number of vacancies as per the requirement of the organization in the various cities of India as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical)
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Assistant Manager: A Degree in B.Tech./MBA/BCA/BBA/BSC (Computers) with a Diploma in DOEACC/Systems Development/ any other related qualification from a recognized University. Also, teh applicant should have a minimum of 02 Years of work experience in the related field.
- Project Manager: A Degree in B.E./B.Tech/MCA with an MBA/M.Tech. with a graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. Also, the candidates should have a minimum of 05 to 10 Years of work experience in the related field.
The selected applicants will have the following responsibilities according to their posts as mentioned below:
- Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical): Compliance of the business and technical processes of UIDAI by stakeholders. The applicant will be required to follow teh communication and closure of matters related to AUA/KUA/ASA. Also, the candidates will have to work with legal team to prepare the notice with regards to violation/enforcement related problems.
- Assistant Manager: Implementating of Enrolment Process and giving technical support to users for both enrolment & authentication process. Also, the applicant will be responsible for giving training to different users on authentication & enrolment processes.
- Project Manager: Giving technical support to Central and State Government Schemes for Aadhaar Enabled Applications and to give consulting support in design and development of applications and Support implementation of applications. Also, the candidate will be responsible to ensure standardization of the data elements, collation and correlation of the databases, collection of additional data fields.
The selected applicants will get an impressive salary which is yet to be released by the organization.
Recruitment Process – UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- The application starts on 28.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application:
- Assistant Manager: 17.10.2021
- Project Manager & Assistant Manager (Compliance and Technical): 18.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.uidai.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Job Listings” section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply“.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
FAQ’s – UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NISG?
NISG stands for National Institute for Smart Government.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 is as mentioned below:
Assistant Manager: 17.10.2021
Assistant Manager (Compliance & Technical) and Project Manager: 18.10.2021
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various Managers at UIDAI NISG in 2021?
The number of vacancies available for the recruitment of various Managers at UIDAI NISG in 2021 will be as per the requirement of the organization.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please don’t skip leaving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to UIDAI Careers, UIDAI New Job Vacancies, UIDAI Vacancy 2021, UIDAI NISG Recruitment, Unique Identification Authority of India Jobs, and Govt Jobs in India.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date