Indian Navy Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a B.Tech Cadet. The prime purpose of the navy is to safeguard the country’s marine borders, and in connection with other Armed Forces of the organization, act to prevent or reduce any warnings or drive upon the region, personalities, or marine industries of India, both in war and unity. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Navy has announced a total of 26 Posts for B.Tech Cadets in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., joindiannavy.gov.in If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for the Indian Navy in 2021, Indian Navy Interview Date, Salary of a B.Tech Cadet at Indian Navy, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post for B.Tech Cadets||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Executive & Technical Branch||21|
- The application starts on 29.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.02.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
The applicant must be Passed in Senior Secondary Examination for 12th Class or its equivalent from any Board with a minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) and 50% marks in English. The applicant must have appeared in JEE (Mains)-2020 (for B.E/B.Tech) exam.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as their is no application fee required for the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- To be eligible for the vacancy, the applicant must be born between 02.01.2002 and 01.07.2004.
- Both the dates are inclusive.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as their salaries which is not yet disclosed.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Navy.
How To Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a B.Tech Cadet in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
The average salary of a B.Tech Cadet in Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 is not yet disclosed.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for B.Tech Cadets Indian Navy Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for B.Tech Cadets Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 is 09.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!