KVK Thane Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts such as Senior Scientist & Head and Stenographer of Grade-03 in Maharashtra. Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK) is set up in the country for assisting rural farmers by selling new technologies to them. The main goal of KVK is to give vocational education and on-farm measurement of the technologies. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Palghar has announced a total of 02 Posts for Senior Scientist & Head and Stenographer (Grade-03) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.kvkthane.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021, KVK Thane Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Scientist & Head/Stenographer (Grade-03) at KVK Thane, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Scientist & Head||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Senior Scientist & Head: Doctoral Degree in a relevant subject including relevant basic sciences with 08 Years experience in relevant subject as Scientist/Lecturer/Extension specialist or any other equivalent post.
- Stenographer (Grade-03): 12th Class Passed or any other equivalent education from a recognized Board or University and professional efficiency in English or Hindi at 80 wpm for 10 minutes.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Senior Scientist & Head: 47 Years.
- Stenographer (Grade-03): The Lower Age Limit is 18 Years and Upper Age Limit is 20 Years.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Senior Scientist & Head||Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9000/-|
|Stenographer (Grade-03)||Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-|
- The application starts on 01.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30 Days from the date of Publication.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.kvkthane.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Search for the recruitment notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Scientist & Head at KVK Thane?
The average salary of a Senior Scientist & Head varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.9000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021 is 30 days from the date of publication.
What is the Age Limit for KVK Thane Recruitment 2021?
Senior Scientist & Head: 47 Years.
Stenographer (Grade-03): The Lower Age Limit is 18 Years and Upper Age Limit is 20 Years.
What is the Salary of a Stenographer (Grade-03) at KVK Thane?
The average salary of a Stenographer (Grade-03) varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- Per Month.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Krishi Vigyan Kendra Thane, KVK Thane Recruitment, KVK Thane New Job Vacancies, Government Jobs in Maharashtra, Maharashtra Rozgar, and Krishi Vigyan Kendra New Job Openings.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro