Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Medical Officer (Group-A). The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is primarily responsible for the health of the state. It supervises and coordinates the functions of the departments of Health and Family Welfare. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag also known as Maharashtra Health Department has announced a total of 899 Posts for Medical Officer for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021, Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Medical Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer at Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Medical Officer (Group-A)||899||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Medical Officer (MBBS): An MBBS Degree of a rightful University or any other equivalent qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Medical Officer (Specialists): The Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Statutory University in the department of the above-mentioned paragraph or any other equivalent qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Backward Class category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the Open category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 38 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations for the backward class candidates according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the Post-Graduate Diploma evaluated by the authorities of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag recruitment department.
- The application starts on 05.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form here.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Director, commission rate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, st. Georges Hospital, Compound Mumbai-400-001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer at Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag?
The average salary of a Medical Officer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2021 is 20.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti for a Medical Officer in 2021?
The upper age limit is 38 Years for the recruitment of a Medical Officer at Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always tries to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Health Department Maharashtra, Maharashtra Health Department, MH Department of Health, and Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Mega Bharti 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar