Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Court Attendant, Farash, Orderly, Chowkidar, and Lawn Attendant. The Manipur High Court is situated at Imphal and was established on the 25th of March, 2013. On re-organization of the North-Eastern region by the North Eastern Area Act, 1971, a common High Court was established for the five North-Eastern States Assam, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, and Tripura also for the two Union Territories i.e., Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Manipur High Court has announced a total of 15 Posts for various posts such as Court Attendant, Farash, Orderly, Chowkidar, and Lawn Attendant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., hcimphal.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021, Manipur High Court Selection Process, Salary of a Court Attendant, Farash, Orderly, Chowkidar, and Lawn Attendant, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||ST||OBC(M)||OBC(MP)|
|Court Attendant, Farash, Orderly, Chowkidar, and Lawn Attendant||08||05||01||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 10th Class Passed from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of Hindi, English, and Manipuri Candidates who are willing to be considered for the posts of Lawn Attendant.
- Also, for the candidates applying for Gardening Posts, Knowledge of gardening is required including the growth of flower and fruit plants.
- The applicant should also have a Diploma in Gardening/Floriculture from a recognized Institute India or 03 Years as a Gardener in a reputed Garden/Farm will be given preference.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.700/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 38 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 02.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.4,400/- to Rs.7,400/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Manipur High Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 16.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hcmimphal.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at Manipur High Court?
The average salary at Manipur varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.4,400/- to Rs.7,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Manipur High Court Recruitment 2021 is 02.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar