MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Joint Director at MIB Delhi in 2021. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is a ministerial degree enterprise of the Government of India accountable for the method and management of rules, and legal guidelines withinside the regions of information, broadcasting, the press, and the Cinema of India. To get the full details and check your eligibility, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @mib.gov.in for the recruitment of a Joint Director in 2021. You will find all the details of the notification in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Joint Director at MIB Delhi, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Joint Director||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A degree from a recognized University or any equivalent education.
- The applicant must have a 12 Years of experience out of which a minimum of 03 Years experience in Personnel Management and Administration/Mass Media Management/Mass Media Development in Government/Autonomous Organizations.
- The candidates who have 02 Years Diploma in Film Production or Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Sound Recording OR Diploma in Mass Communication with knowledge on production of Motion Pictures/ Short films including documentary films would be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get ₹37,400/- to ₹67,700/- with a Grade Pay of ₹8,700/- Per Month as their salaries at Film Division, Mumbai.
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- The application starts on 14.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mib.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Room No. 125, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Joint Director at MIB Delhi in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Room No. 125, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001”.
What is the salary of a Joint Director at the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Joint Director varies between ₹37,400/- to ₹67,700/- Per Month with extra allowances, and for that, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Joint Director at MIB Delhi in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MIB Delhi Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to MIB Delhi Vacancy 2021, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Vacancies, MIB Recruitment 2021, MIB Delhi New Job Openings, Govt Jobs in Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date