Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Cash Officer at New Delhi in the Ministry of Law and Justice. It is the Government of India cabinet ministry that offers control of the criminal affairs, legislative sports, and management of justice in India. The recruitment is purely on the deputation basis for a period of 03 Years. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility details and apply for the vacancy.
Ministry of Law and Justice has released the notification on their official website i.e., @legislative.gov.in for the recruitment of a Cash Officer Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the legislative department. There is only 01 vacancy available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Cash Officer, Where to send the Application Forms, Selection Process, and it also contains other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Cash Officer||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must have passed the subordinate accounts service test administered by any of the Central Government’s organised accounts departments, as well as a minimum of 02 Years of experience in Cash, Accounts, and Budget Work. OR
- A successful completion of the Institute of Secretariat Training & Management’s or equivalent’s training in Cash and Accounts work. Also, a minimum of 03 Years work experience in Cash, Accounts, and Budget Work OR
- The applicant must be holding a similar post on a regular basis in the Parent Cadre or Department, or with 03 Years of service in the grade rendered after regular appointment in the Level – 06 of the Pay Matrix.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of Level – 07 in the Pay Matrix i.e., between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidate might be based on an Interview or a CBT conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Law and Justice recruitment department.
- The application starts on 06.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: With 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.legislative.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Shri R.K. Sharma, Under Secretary (Admn.), Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 412-B, ’A’ Wing, 4″ Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi – 110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Cash Officer at the Ministry of Law and Justice?
The average salary of a Cash Officer at the Ministry of Law and Justice varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Cash Officer at the Ministry of Law and Justice in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2021 is within 60 days of the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Cash Officer at the Ministry of Law and Justice in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Shri R.K. Sharma, Under Secretary (Admn.), Legislative Department, Ministry of Law and Justice, Room No. 412-B, ’A’ Wing, 4″ Floor, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any recruitment notification related to Ministry of Law and Justice Legislative Department, Vacancy in Ministry of Law and Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice of India, Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs, Jobs in New Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date