NBCC Stenographer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts including Stenographers. NBCC is assigned as the implementing company for construction projects following the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM), and development of work in the North Eastern Region of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) has announced a total of 05 Posts for various posts such as Assistant General Manager, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nbccindia.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NBCC Stenographer Recruitment 2021, NBCC Stenographer Selection Process, Salary of a Stenographer/AGM/Senior Stenographer at NBCC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NBCC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Stenographer/Senior Stenographer/Assistant Manager||05||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Stenographer: Graduate in any stream with speed in English and Hindi Shorthand 70/70 WPM and typing speed on Computer 35/30 WPM.
- Senior Stenographer: Graduate in any stream with Stenography typing Speed in English and 110/50 WPM and Stenography typing speed in Hindi on 100/40 WPM with an experience of 02 Years.
- Assistant General Manager: Full-time MBA/MSW OR 02 Years Post-Graduate Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with an experience of 02 Years.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.18,430/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the National Building Construction Corporation.
- The application starts on 31.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.04.2021
- The date of the Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NBCC Stenographer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.nbccindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Stenographer/Assistant Manger at NBCC?
The average salary at IRFC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,430/- to Rs.1,40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBCC Stenographer and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for NBCC Stenographer and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 is 30.04.2021
What is the Age Limit for NBCC Stenographer and Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of Stenographer and Assitant Manager at NBCC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream regularly aims to encourage you in every approach possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NBCC Careers, NBCC India Careers, NBCC Jobs, National Building Construction Corporation Jobs, and NBCC New Job Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar