Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of various posts at the Sansad Television, Parliament of India. The recruitment is purely on a contract basis amongst professionals fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned further in the article. The Parliament of India is the ideal authoritative organization of the Republic of India. It is a bicameral assembly composed of the President of India and the 02 houses which are: The Rajya Sabha and The Lok Sabha. You may check your eligibility and get full details of the Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 by reading this article thoroughly.
Parliament of India has released the notification on their official website, i.e., @parliamentofindia.nic.in, to recruit various posts such as Website Manager, HR Manager, Digital Head, Producer, Video Editors, etc in the Sansad Television, (Administration & Finance). There are a total of 38 Posts vacancy and you will find all the important details related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, Selection Process, How to Apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at Parliament of India, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Producer (English)||01|
|Assistant Producer (English)||05|
|Graphics Promo GFX Artist||02|
|Graphics Panel GFX Artist||01|
|Graphics Panel Sketch Artist||01|
|Graphics Panel GFX Operator||03|
|Senior Video Editor||02|
|Junior Video Editor||06|
|Senior Social Media Content Writer||04|
|Social Media Handles Manager||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Website Manager: BE/B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT)/M.Sc. (IT)/ MCA from a recognized University/Institution and a minimum of 10 Years of experience in independently handling the website development and designing Or BCA from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 12 Years experience of Independently handling websites development and designing.
- HR Manager: An MBA Degree from a recongized University.
- Digital Head: A B.Tech/MBA Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Producer (Englsih): Graduate from a recognized University/Institution and a minimum of 05 Years of experience in reputed television News channels in the fields of copywriting/production in English
- For further details on educational qualifications and experience required for your preferred vacancy, read the official notification.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 50 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the last date of submission of the Application Form.
The selected applicants will get a decent amount of salary according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Producer (English)||₹70,000/- to ₹80,000/-|
|Anchor/Producer (English)||₹60,000/- to 70,000/-|
|Assistant Producer (English)||₹50,000/-|
|Graphics Promo GFX Artist||₹70,000/-|
|Graphics Panel GFX Artist||₹60,000/-|
|Graphics Panel Sketch Artist||₹50,000/ to ₹60,000/-|
|Graphics Panel GFX Operator||₹50,000/-|
|Promo Editor||₹70,000/- to ₹80,000/-|
|Senior Video Editor||₹65,000/- to ₹75,000/-|
|Junior Video Editor||₹55,000/- to ₹65,000/-|
|Switcher||₹45,000/- to ₹55,000/-|
|Senior Social Media Content Writer||₹70,000/-|
|Content Writer||₹50,000/- to ₹60,000/-|
|Social Media Handles Manager||₹60,000/-|
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experiences. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Personal Interview conducted by the authorities of the Parliament of India recruitment department. The details of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated later via Mail or a Telephonic Message.
- The application starts on 07.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.parliamentofindia.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the applciation form at the bottomo of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your applications along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Parliament of India Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of various posts at the Parliament of India?
According to the posts, the average salary of the various posts announced at the Parliament of India varies between ₹45,000/- to ₹1,50,000/- Per Month. You can check the specific details of your preferred vacancy by reading this article thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 35 Years and the upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of various posts at the Parliament of India in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Parliament of India Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at the Parliament of India in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey Guys! If you found this article valuable in any way, then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the Govt Jobs in India, Parliament of India Vacancy, Sarkari Naukri India, Rojgar, Rozgar Bharat, etc.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date