Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in the various departments at Punjab Police. The main purpose of the Punjab Police is to efficiently save you or guard society from drug abuse and sell fitness and wholesome life. The location for the recruitment could be anywhere in Punjab. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Punjab Police has released a notification on their official website i.e., @punjabpolice.gov.in for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in the Technical and Support Service Cadre in 2021. There are a total of 267 vacancies available and this article will definitely help you clear all of your thoughts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply for SI at Punjab Police, How to Apply Online for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Sub-Inspector at Punjab Police, Selection Process, and other necessary detail.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of vacancies for various categories for the post of Sub-Inspector as given in the table below:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||32||21|
|Backward Class (BC)||15||11|
|Wards of Police Personnel||03||02|
|Economical Weaker Section (EWS)||20||07|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduation or any other equivalent education from a recognized University.
- The candidate must have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects.
- For further details related to the educational qualification, please read the official notification.
The applicants are required to pass the following physical standards according to their genders.
- Male: 5’4″/162.56 cm
- Female: 5’/152.4 cm
- Also, the applicants having achievement in the sports will be given extra marks out of 50 according to their achievements.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General category applicants are required to submit ₹2,000/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, SC/ST/BC and EWS category applicants will have to pay ₹1,100/- for their application.
- However, Ex-Servicemen/Lineal Descendants are required to pay ₹900/- only.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicants will get a decent salary package of ₹35,400/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the 2 Phases which contain two tests each. Phase-1 contains two tests and Phase-2 consists of the Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test, and Document Scrutiny. The candidates applying for the sportsperson will additionally have an eligibility test which will be conducted by the authorities of the Punjab Police recruitment department.
- The application starts on 09.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.09.2021
- The dates for the tests are yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.punjabpolice.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Recruitments” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now go to registration page or just Click Here to get redirected to it.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Sub Inspector in the Technical department at Punjab Police?
The average salary of a Sub Inspector in Technical and Support Services Cadre at Punjab Police is ₹35,400/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Sub Inspector in Technical and Support Services Cadre at Punjab Police in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 is 29.09.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors at Punjab Police in 2021?
There are a total of 267 vacancies available for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in the Technical and Support Services Cadre
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Punjab Police Vacancy 2021, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Vacancies, Punjab Police Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Punjab Police, and Punjab Rozgar.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro