RBI BMC Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Bank’s Medical Consultant at Bengaluru, India. The recruitment is purely based on a contract basis of 03 Years which is totally non-extendable and there will be a fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensary of the Reserve Bank of India. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates and to check your eligibility make sure you read the full article.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a post for Bank’s Medical Consultant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website for recruitments i.e., @opportunities.rbi.org.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021, RBI BMC Selection Process, Salary of a Bank’s Medical Consultant at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – RBI BMC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant||01 (UR)||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- MBBS Degree from a recognized University of India.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 02 Years of experience in practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her residence preferably within a reach of 10-15 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
The selected candidates will be given Rs.1,000/- Per Hour as their salary during the period of contract.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India, Bengaluru. Applicants shortlisted after the Interview undergo Document Verification.
- The application starts on 01.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.opportunities.rbi.org.in on google.
- Select the option appearing as “Current Vacancies” and find BMC notification or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest/Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address with written “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis” on the top of the envelope.
- Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001. OR
- E-Mail it to email@example.com with the subject “Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis”.
- Make sure your PDF File Doesn’t exceed 8MB.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – RBI BMC Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Bank’s Medical Consultant at Reserve Bank of India?
The average salary of a Bank’s Medical Consultant is Rs.1,000/- Per Hour.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 is 28.06.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the Bank’s Medical Consultant RBI, Bengaluru?
You are required to send your filled application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru – 560 001.” OR E-Mail it to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Hey there! If you encounter this article as helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to RBI Jobs, RBI Careers, RBI Recruitment 2021, New Job Vacancies at RBI, and RBI Bank’s Medical Consultant Job at Bangalore.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti: Apply Online, 50 Posts
- RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 20 Posts, MP Govt Jobs
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 135 Posts, Govt Jobs in MP
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 121 Posts, Govt Jobs in Gujarat
- MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 14 Posts, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs