RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur & Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi. If you find this vacancy perfect for you, then you must read this notification thoroughly to check your eligibility before applying for the RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released a notification on its official website i.e., @rbi.org.in for the recruitment of an Office Assistant in 2021. There are a total of 926 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India, Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, and other necessary details that you should know about the notification.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvanthapur & Kochi||20|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from a concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office for which applied for.
- The candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) with at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- The candidates applying to a recruiting office should the language of that office fluently (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language).
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The OBC/EWS/General candidates are required to submit ₹450/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/EXS category are required to pay ₹50/- for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the category of the candidate.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.10.2021.
The selected applicants will get ₹10.940/- to ₹26,508/- Per Month varying according to the qualification and experience of the candidate.
The recruitment of the candidate will be done on the basis of a Competitive Test (Online Test – Computer Based Written Examination) of 120 Marks and a Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Languages) – Qualifying Nature conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India.
- The application starts on: 19.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Announced Soon
Have you missed the last date to apply for the RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.rbi.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India?
The average salary of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹10,940/- to ₹26,508/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India in 2021.
What is the location for the recruitment of Office Assistants at the Reserve Bank of India in 2021?
The recruitment of Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India in 2021 is for the various cities in India which are Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur & Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Office Assistant at RBI in 2021?
There are a total of 926 vacancies available for the recruitment of an Office Assistant at the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Reserve Bank of India Jobs, RBI Vacancy 2021, RBI Recruitment 2021, and Bank Jobs in India.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date