RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Engineers in Electrical and Civil Trades. The RBI forms manage and control India’s economic regularity. The RBI also controls all international activities following the Foreign Exchange Management Act of 1999. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced a total of 48 Posts for Junior Engineers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., rbi.org.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021, RBI Junior Engineer Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Engineer at RBI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||24|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||24|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a Minimum 03 Years Diploma in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD). OR
- A Degree in Civil/Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Intimation charges are Rs.50/- for the application.
- Whereas the Staff applicants don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.21,400/- Per Month as their salary according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Test and a Language Proficiency Test conducted by the authorities of the Reserve Bank of India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 02.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.02.2021
- Application Fee last date: 15.02.2021
- Exam Date: 08.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rbi.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Junior Engineer at RBI?
The average salary of a Junior Engineer at RBI is Rs.21,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 is 15.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usepful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!