RITES Limited Vacancy 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various posts announced for Retired Professionals at RITES Limited. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited, is owned by Indian Railways, the Ministry of Railways, the Government of India, and an engineering consulting firm specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, then you must read this notification thoroughly to check your eligibility.
Rail Indian and Technical Economic Service (RITES) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @rites.com for the recruitment of various posts such as Resident Engineer, ARE Earthwork/Bridge/Track/Safety Civil/Sleeper Plant in 2021. There are a total of 20 vacancies available and this article is going to help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at RITES Limited and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – RITES Limited Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Location||Vacancies|
|Chief Resident Engineer Dy. CSE/Dy. CRE/RE-Civil/Quality Expert (Civil)/ Train Operation Specialist/Training Expert (Civil)||Vadodara/Ahmedabad/Vapi/New Delhi||10|
|ARE – Earthwork/Bridge/Track/Safety Civil/Sleeper Plant||Vadodara/Ahmedabad/Vapi/Noida||10|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Chief Resident Engineer Dy. CSE/Dy. CRE/RE-Civil/Quality Expert (Civil)/Train Operation Specialist/Training Expert (Civil): B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering.
- ARE – Earthwork/Bridge/Track/Safety Civil/Sleeper Plant: A full-time first class Diploma in Civil Engineering First Class BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree Civil Engineering
The applicant must have a total of 25 Years of post-qualification experience out of which a minimum of 06 Years should be in the same or similar position as Chief Engineer for CRE, Dv. Chief Engineer for Dy.CSE/Dy.CRE etc of Railway Doubling/Newline construction GC/Track & Bridge maintenance.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 62 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, age relaxation of 03 Years could be given to deserving cases and to the candidates having sound health.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.10.2021.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Chief Resident Engineer Dy. CSE/Dy. CRE/RE-Civil/Quality Expert (Civil)/ Train Operation Specialist/Training Expert (Civil)||₹1,54,000/- to ₹2,16,000/-|
|ARE – Earthwork/Bridge/Track/Safety Civil/Sleeper Plant||1,23,000/- to ₹1,54,000/-|
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on their qualifications and experience. There also might be an interview conducted by the authorities of the Rail Indian and Technical Economic Service.
- The application starts on 13.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.11.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.rites.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “vacancies” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification. However, you are still required to register on the RITES website first.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your scanned application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – RITES Limited Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at RITES Limited?
The average salary of the various posts announced at RITES Limited varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹1,23,000/- to ₹2,16,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021?
The upper age limit is 62 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at RITES Limited in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules and for that, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for RITES Limited Vacancy 2021 is 12.11.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at RITES in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their applications forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as RITES Vacancies, RITES Recruitment 2021, Rail India & Technical Economic Service Jobs, New Job Vacancies at RITES, Gujarat Rozgar, and Delhi Rozgar.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility