Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The main purpose of the Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning (DESMP) below the Department of activity is to designate the names of job seekers and their review in the renewal of the Employment Exchanges. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The Government of Tripura has announced a total of 1500 Posts for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., employment.tripura.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021, Tripura LDC Selection Process, Salary of an LDC at the Government of Tripura, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Group-C.||1500|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Madhyamik Passed.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Good Typing Speed.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 41 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.12.2020
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Government of Tripura, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) recruitment department.
- The application starts on 19.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.employment.tripura.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here and select “Employer Registration”.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at Government of Tripura?
The average salary of a Lower Division Clerk (LDC) at Government of Tripura varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.5,700/- to Rs.24,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 is 20.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving us some tips on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!