UPPCL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers (AE). UPPCL has invited applications for the recruitment of the Assistant Engineers. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the organization accountable for electricity delivery and division in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a total of 11 Posts for Assistant Engineers (AE) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.upenergy.in If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPCL recruitment, UPPCL exam date, Salary at UPPCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary Per Month|
|Assistant Engineers (Trainee)||11||Rs.59,500/- (Level-10)|
- The application starts on 05.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 29.01.2021
- The date of the Exam will be around the Last week of February.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are requested to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS/Other State category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- Whereas, SC/ST category applicants of U.P are required to pay Rs.7000/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Objective Test (CBT) conducted by the authorities of UPPCL.
How To Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upenergy.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Assistant Engineer (AE) at UPPCL?
The average salary of a Assistant Engineer (AE) at UPPCL is Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Assistant Engineer (AE) Application Form at UPPCL?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Assistant Engineer (AE) at UPPCL is 27.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Always believe in yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!