VPCI Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various Non-Teaching posts at VPCI, Delhi. The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute is a unique Post-Graduate Medical Institution dedicated to Research, Education, and Patient Care in the field of chest problems. Interested applicants are strictly advised to read this notification thoroughly before they proceed to apply for the vacancy.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @vpci.org.in for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Pharmacist, Junior Engineer, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and other posts in 2021. There are a total of 71 vacancies available and this article is going to help you clear all of the doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for VPCI Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various Non-Teaching Posts announced at VPCI, the Last Date, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for VPCI Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – VPCI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||02|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Senior Technical Assistant||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Registrar: A Post-Graduate Degree with Master’s and a minimum of 55% of marks or its equivalent.
- Section Officer: A Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist: A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution.
- Junior Engineer: A Degree/Diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized University or Institution.
- Laboratory Assistant: The applicant must have cleared 12th Class or any other equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject or Graduate with relevant subject.
- Lab Attendant: The applicant must have cleared 10th Class or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject from a recognized Board.
- For further vacancies, applicants are required to read the official notification to get the details clearity related to educational qualifications.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas, candidates of any other category are required to submit ₹500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned in the table below during the recruitment process:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Stenographer and Junior Assistant||27 Years|
|Senior Assistant, Pharmacist, Assistant, Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Library Attendant||30 Years|
|Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Driver, and Nursing Officer||35 Years|
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 23.11.2021.
The selected applicants will get paid on Pay Levels between Level – 1 to 10 based on their posts.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a CBT conducted by the authorities of the Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute recruitment department.
- The application starts on 23.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.11.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the VPCI Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for VPCI Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.vpci.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Download the Application Form and fill it carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Nationalized Bank Demand Draft payable at Delhi and drawn in favour of ‘Director, VPCI’.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi – 110007.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – VPCI Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of VPCI?
VPCI stands for Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute.
What is the salary of the Non-Teaching staff at VPCI?
The average salary of the Non-Teaching staff at VPCI varies according to the posts i.e., between Level – 1 to Level – 10 Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for VPCI Recruitment 2021?
The maximum upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of various Non-Teaching staff at VPCI in 2021. To get the specific age limit for your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for VPCI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for VPCI Recruitment 2021 is 23.11.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts announced at VPCI in 2021?
The eligible candidates for the posts of various non-teaching posts are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Joint Registrar, V.P. Chest Institute, University of Delhi, North Campus, Delhi – 110007”.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts announced at VPCI in 2021?
There are a total of 71 vacancies available for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts announced at Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) in 2021. To get the specific number of vacancies of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful then make sure you leave feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to VPCI Careers, VPCI Recruitment 2021, VPCI Vacancy 2021, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute Jobs, Jobs in Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date