Western Railway Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Teachers in the Mumbai Division. The recruitment is purely based on a contract for a maximum of 200 Days. Western Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways and is amongst the most active railway tracks in India. The major railway routes of Indian Railways that come below the Western Railways are Mumbai Central–Ratlam, Mumbai Central–Ahmedabad, and Palanpur–Ahmedabad. If you want to get the full details about Western Railway Recruitment 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Western Railways has announced a total of 11 Posts for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) of various subjects in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @wr.indianrailways.gov.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your uncertainties associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Western Railway Recruitment 2021, Western Railway Selection Process, Salary of a Teacher at Western Railway Mumbai Division, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Western Railway Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|TGT Maths (PCM)||01|
|TGT Science (PCB)||01|
|TGT Social Science||01|
|TGT Physical & Health Education||01|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): The candidate should have completed Graduation in Hindi/Maths/Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Sanskrit/Physical Education/Computer Science/BCA/IT or any other relevant field.
- Computer Science: Applicant should have completed a Diploma or Degree from a recognized University/Institution.
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): The Candidate should have completed HSC with PTC or equivalent qualification in a related field. The candidates who have passed TET will be preferred by the organization.
- Applicants should know how to Teach and Speak in English and Hindi.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.26,250/- Per Month whereas the Assistant Teacher will get Rs.21,250/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-In-Interview conducted by the authorities of the Western Railway recruitment department.
Documents required to be eligible for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers and other posts mentioned in this notification are mentioned below:
- Birth Certificate
- DMC and other other Qualification Certificates
- Experience Certificate (If Any)
- Two Recent Photographs (Passport-Sized)
- The application starts on 31.05.2021
- Registration for the Interview: 07.06.2021 to 10.06.2021
- The Interview will take place on 14.06.2021, 09:00 AM Onwards.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Bring along the application form with you on the date of Registration.
- The Interview for Western Railway Recruitment 2021 will be held at the following address on 14.06.2021.
- Principal, Railway Secondary School (English Medium) Valsad (West Yard Railway Colony).
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – Western Railway Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Teacher at Western Railway Mumbai Division?
The average salary of a Teacher varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.21,250/- to Rs.26,250/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for Western Railway TGT Recruitment in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 14.06.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Teachers at Railway Secondary School, Valsad in 2021?
There are a total of 11 vacancies announced the recruitment of various teachers at Railway Secondary School, Valsad. However, candidates looking for the specific number vacancies of their preferred post are required to read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip giving your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to Railway Secondary School Valsad, Railway Jobs, Job in Indian Railways, Teaching Jobs in Gujarat, Western Railway Recruitment 2021, and Western Railway Careers, Indian Railway Careers.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti: Apply Online, 50 Posts
- RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 20 Posts, MP Govt Jobs
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 135 Posts, Govt Jobs in MP
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 121 Posts, Govt Jobs in Gujarat
- MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 14 Posts, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs