AAI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Managers and Junior Executive in various trades for recruitments in 2021. Airports Authority of India (AAI) is accountable for the creative development and management of Air Cargo Terminals for processing of global air cargo (export, import, transshipment, and courier consignment) at international and domestic airports in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
AAI has announced 368 Posts vacancies for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., www.aai.aero and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for AAI recruitment, AAI exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for AAI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Manager in the Fire Department||11|
|Manager in the Technical Department||02|
|Junior Executive at Air Traffic Control||264|
|Junior Executive in Aiport Operations||83|
|Junior Executive in Technical Department||08|
- The application starts on 15.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 14.01.2021
- The date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it in order to be eligible to fill the application form:
- Manager in Fire Department: B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Fire/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering with experience of 5 Years.
- Manager in the Technical Department: B.E/ B.Tech Degree in Automobile Engineering with experience of 5 Years.
- Junior Executive at Air Traffic Control: B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics/ B.Tech in any stream.
- Junior Executive in Airport Operations: MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in any stream.
- Junior Executive in Technical Department: B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/ category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
- The SC/ST/PH/Females category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 170/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit for Manager Posts, 32 Years.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates appearing for Junior Executive Posts will be 42 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for AAI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the AAI Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.aai.aero/en on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.