CSBC Recruitment 2021– A job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Bihar Police Constable. The Central Selection Board of Constables is in charge of the recruitment of constables in the state and organizing exams on the basis of eligibility. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
CSBC has announced the vacancy of 8415 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., csbc.bih.nic.in. If you need the full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CSBC recruitment, CSBC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CSBC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned below:
|Category||Number of vacancies available|
- The application starts on 13.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 14.12.2020
- Exam will be held on 14.03.21 & 21.03.21
Applicants are required to have the educational qualification as mentioned below to become eligible for the post of constable:
10+2 passed from a Recognized Board of India
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 150/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
How To Apply for CSBC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CSBC Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the csbc.bih.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.