BPCL Director Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Director in the Human Resources department by Public Enterprises Selection Board. The PESB has been established with the purpose of developing a sound managerial system for the Central Public Sector Enterprises and, in preciseness, to inform the Government on employment to their top administration posts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has announced a post for Manager in the Human Resources department on their official website i.e., @pesb.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for BPCL Director Recruitment 2021, BPCL Director Selection Process, Salary of a Director (Human Resource) at BPCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for BPCL Director Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Director (Human Resource)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have completed graduation with a good academic record from a recognized University/Institution
- Also, the applicant must have completed a post-graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or Post Graduate Diploma or Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM) from a recognized University/Institution by the Government of India.
- The applicant must have an experience of 05 Years of cumulative experience during the last 10 Years in various phases of HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations in an organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Director: The minimum age limit is 45 Years.
- Internal Relaxation: 02 Years residual service as on the date of vacancy with respect to the last date.
- Others Relaxation: 03 Years residual service as on the date of vacancy with respect to the last date.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.1,80,000/- to Rs.3,40,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates of CPSE, SPSE, and the private sector will be selected on the basis of performance in an interview by the authorities of the Public Enterprises Selection Board.
- The application is announced on 07.04.2021
- Last date to apply for the vacancy: 15.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for BPCL Director Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.pesb.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to download the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now forward it online as described in the official notification and send it to the following address along with all the relevant documents.
- Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
The average salary of a Director varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,80,000/- to Rs.3,40,000/- Per Month.
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for BPCL Director Recruitment 2021 is 15.06.2021
The minimum age limit for the director at BPCL is 45 Years.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to BPCL Recruitment, Vacancy for Director at BPCL, BPCL Jobs, PESB, PESB Vacancies, Director Vacancy at BPCL by PESB and Public Enterprises Selection Board.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar BPSC Recruitment 2021 Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 HSSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bihar Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar OPSC Recruitment 2021 Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream RPSC Recruitment 2021 Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar