CISF Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in various areas. Central Industrial Security Force is a different company in the paramilitary units of India, which works for seaways, airways, and some of the larger establishments of India. In the CISF there are some own forces that work with the state police to maintain law and orders. The CISF also plays a significant role in Disaster Management. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has announced a total of 690 Posts for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.cisf.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CISF Recruitment, CISF Exam Date, Salary at CISF, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CISF Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive)||690|
- The application starts on 08.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application:05.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Physical Tests are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination and a Physical Test conducted by the authorities of the Central Industrial Security Force.
How To Apply for CISF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CISF Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cisf.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- The applicant may apply in the prescribed applications duly filled in Appendix-A1, B1, B2, and B3 and send it to their respective Unit Commanders.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) at CISF?
The average salary of a Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) is not yet disclosed.
What is the Last Date to fill the Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) is 05.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!