CMTI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Project Assistant, Project Fellow-01, and Project Fellow-02. Central Manufacturing Technology Institute was founded in the year 1962 by the Government of India. The Institute was previously known as Central Machine Tool Institute. It is primarily a Research and Development company for Machine Instruments and Production Engineering. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI) has announced a total of 13 Posts for Project Assistant, Project Fellow-01, and Project Fellow-02 in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., cmti-india.net. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CMTI recruitment, CMTI exam date, Salary at CMTI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CMTI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 08.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.01.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Project Assistant: The applicant must have a first class ITI certificate in Electrical Engineering.
- Project Fellow-01: The applicant should have a first class B.E or B.Tech Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 01 Year experience or a Master’s Degree in Mechatronics.
- Project Fellow-02 The must possess a first class B.E/B.Tech/M.E or M.Tech Degree in the relevant stream as mentioned in the official notification.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit as per the rules during the recruitment process.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of salary according to their Posts as mentioned below:
- Project Assistant: Rs.18,000/-
- Project Fellow-01: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.28,000/-
- Project Fellow-02: Rs.30,000/- to Rs.32,000/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Central Manufacturing Technology Institute of India.
How To Apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CMTI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the cmti-india.net on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send the filled application form to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Project Assistant at CMTI?
The average salary of a Project Assistant at CMTI is Rs.18,000/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a Project Fellow-01 at CMTI?
The average salary of a Project Fellow-01 at CMTI is Rs.25,000/- to Rs.28,000 Per Month.
What is the salary of a Project Fellow-02 at CMTI?
The average salary of a Project Fellow-02 at CMTI is Rs.30,000/- to Rs.32,000 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the CMTI Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for CMTI Apprenticeship is 29.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Participation. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!