ECIL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Engineers and Apprentices. The ECIL is multiple products and a multi-function company with an aim of domestic Atomic strength, space and security areas. ECIL also has great proximity in original Electronic Security, Communications, Networking, and e-governance specialities. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has announced a total of 180 Posts for Engineers and Apprentices in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., careers.ecil.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ECIL recruitment, ECIL exam date, Salary at ECIL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)||160|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA)||20|
- The application starts on 06.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA): The applicant must have a 04 Years Degree in B.E or B.Tech course in ECE/Mechanical/CSE/EEE/Civil on or after 01.04.2018 from a AICTE approved college or recognized University of India for GEA.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA): The applicant must have a 03 Years Diploma in ECE/CSE branch on or after 01.04.2018.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of salary according to their Posts as mentioned below:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices: Rs.9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.8000/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merits/Percentage obtained in the pursued Degree or Diploma.
How To Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the ECIL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the careers.ecil.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Graduate Apprentice at ECIL?
The average salary of a Graduate Apprentice at ECIL is Rs.9000/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a Technician (Diploma) Apprentice at ECIL?
The average salary of a Technician (Diploma) Apprentice at ECIL is Rs.8000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the ECIL Apprenticeship Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for ECIL Apprenticeship is 15.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!