DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the various departments at NPOL Kochi, Kerala in 2021. Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory is one of the main R&D labs of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO). It was later renamed NPOL after the formation of the DRDO under the Ministry of Defense in 1958. Interested applicants are strictly advised to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @drdo.gov.in for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Mechanical Engineering and Oceanography/Ocean Technology departments at Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL), Kochi. There will be more than 04 vacancies available and this article is going to help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021, Salary of a JRF at NPOL, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|JRF (Mechanical Engineering)||04|
|JRF (Oceanography/Ocean Technology)||Anticipated|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- JRF (Mechnanical Engineering): A B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Division and valid NET/GATE qualification OR an M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1st Division both as Graduate and Post-Graduate.
- JRF (Oceanography/Ocean Technology): A Post-Graduate Degree in Basic Science pertaining to the subject/discipline with 1st Division and a valid NET qualification OR an M.E./M.Tech. in Oceanography/Ocean Technology/Meteorology with first division both as Graduate and Post-Graduate.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH categories according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the last date to submit the application.
The selected applicants will get ₹31,000/- Per Month as their salaries with House Rent Allowance according to the rules of the organization.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a web-based video conference conducted by the authorities of the Naval Physical and Oceanography Laboratory recruitment department. The details of the interview will be intimated through an e-mail.
- The application starts on 28.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30 Days from the date of Advertisement
- The date of the Online Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents scanned into a single PDF file to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that there is no need to send the application form through offline mode/by post to any address.
- If you want further details about the DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of NPOL?
NPOL stands for Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO NPOL?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO NPOL varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹21,000/- to ₹98,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO NPOL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2021 is 30 Days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO NPOL in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application form along with all the relevant documents scanned into a single PDF file to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of JRF in the various departments at DRDO NPOL, Kochi in 2021?
There will be more than 04 vacancies available for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO NPOL, Kochi in 2021 as mentioned below –
JRF (Mechanical Engineering): 04 Vacancies
JRF (Oceanography/Ocean Technology): Anticipated
Hey Guys! we hope you enjoyed reading this article and it helped you in any way possible. If you really found this article beneficial in any way then please leave your precious feedback in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to DRDO Careers, Jobs in NPOL Kochi, NPOL Kochi New Job Vacancies, DRDO NPOL Vacancy 2021, Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory Jobs, Jobs in Kochi, and Kerala Rozgar.
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 164 Posts
- RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 | RBI Jobs – Apply Online, 933 Posts, Salary @ ₹26,508/-
- Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs in Bangalore: Apply Online, Last Date
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Chennai: Get Application Forms, 04 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC