HPPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitments in Subordinate Allied Services for various Posts. The Public Service Commission in honor of the civil services and posts in contact with the activities of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being resolved by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the jurisdiction of the State required to have its own Public Service Commission. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has announced a total of 74 Posts for various posts such as Inspector/ Inspector of Audit in Co-operative Societies, Election Kanungo, Extension Officer, and Panchayat Inspector in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for HPPSC recruitment, HPPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for HPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Selection Process
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available||Salary|
|Inspector/ Inspector of Audit in Co-operative Socities||43||Rs.13,900/-|
|Election Kanungo (Contract Base)||20||Rs.12,660/-|
|Extension Officer (Contract Base)||09||Rs.13,900/-|
|Panchayat Inspector (Contract Base)||02||Rs.13,900/-|
- The application starts on 26.12.2019
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.01.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 15.01.2020
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University of India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature.
Applicants are requested to submit the application fee according to the categories as mentioned below:
- General category applied are required to pay Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/OBC category applicants requested to pay Rs.100/-
- Ex-Serviceman are relieved to pay any amount in the form of application fee.
The process of the selection of candidates for the recruitment of HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services consists of two rounds which are as follows:
- The Applicants will have to clear Preliminary Exams followed by the Mains Exams.
- Now, the selected candidates will have to go through an Interview conducted by the authorities.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
Your talent will decide your destiny, not your fate. Believe in yourself and deliver your best. Nothing can stop you. All the Best for the Exam!