RSPCB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA) and Junior Environmental Engineers (JEE). The RSPCB was first established on 7th February 1975, with the purpose of preventing, and controlling water pollution and preserving or repairing of wholesomeness of water. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RSPCB) has announced a total of 114 Posts for Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., environment.rajasthan.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RSPCB recruitment, RSPCB exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DUSIB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Junior Scientific Assistant (JSA)||28|
|Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE)||86|
- The application starts on 24.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 23.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications according to the preferred vacancy which are as follows:
- For Junior Scientific Assistant: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Soil Science with First Division.
- For Junior Environmental Engineer: Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering or B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized University of India with first Division.
Applicants will have to pay the fee according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1400/-
- The BC NCL category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1200/-
- Whereas OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for RSPCB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RSPCB Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the environment.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
It is always hard to get your dream job and you are just one step away. Good luck with your job interview. All the Best!