IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO). Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) placed below the Industrial Development Bank of India Act, 1964, is the major economic organization for granting loans and additional facilities for expanding businesses and supporting an extension of the institutions. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
IDBI Bank has announced a total of 134 Posts for Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.idbibank.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IDBI Bank recruitment, IDBI Bank exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post
|Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
|Rs.23,700/- to Rs.51,490/-
- The application starts on 24.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 07.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess a Degree in B.Com, B.Tech, MBA, B.E, CA/ICWA.
The applicants are required to pay the application according to their categories as mentioned below:
- There is No Fee required for the applicants belonging to the categories such as SC/ST/PWD.
- However, All the other category applicants apart from the above mentioned categories will have to pay a sum of Rs700/- in the form of Application Fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.idbibank.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
Good luck with your interview, stay confident and you will always be the best one. Do extremely well, All the Best!