RSMSSB Recruitment 2021– A job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Forest Guards and Foresters. The purpose of the RSMSSB is to make recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts. The board is in charge of organizing exams for the recruitment of individuals by conducting exams in a written or online process. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has announced a total of 1128 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for RSMSSB recruitment, RSMSSB exam date, Age Limit, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for RSMSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
- The application starts on 08.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 07.01.2021
- The date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
For both the posts there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- Forest Guard: Class 10th cleared from a recognized board of India.
- Forester: Class 12th cleared from a recognized board of India.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 450/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 250/-
- Correction of any type will be charged Rs. 300/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the RSMSSBRecruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.