UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of CGL (Combined Graduate Level) for the post of VDO, Panchayat Development Officer, Supervisor Post which is only for women, and other posts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
UKSSSC is the board of Uttrakhand which organizes all the exams for Group C posts which fall under non-gazetted departments of the government. Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission has announced 854 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., sssc.uk.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UKSSSC recruitment, UKSSSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|Village Development Officer (VDO)||381|
|Assistant Social Welfare Officer||35|
|Assistant Chakbandi Adhikari||04|
|Protector Cum DEO||09|
|Hostel Incharge (Matron Care)||16|
|Assistant Manager Industry||70|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||03|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||292|
- The application starts on 10.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 24.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 26.12.2020
- The exam will be held in May 2021
For every different post there is a requirement of particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- Supervisors (Female Only): Bachelor’s degree in Sociology/ Social Work/ Home Science/ Child Development.
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): Bachelor’s Degree with 4000 Hindi Key Impressions.
- Gram Panchayat Development Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with CCC Exam Passed.
- Village Development Officer (VDO): Bachelor’s Degree of any stream.
- Applicants are requested to read the official notification for further details about educational qualification.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 150/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the sssc.uk.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.