UPPSC Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced recruitments for various posts including Assistant Architects, Research Officer, Lecturer, and many other such posts in 2021 and if you want to apply online for this vacancy here are some details you should keep in my mind before applying for the post. We are gonna be discussing some key details about the vacancy like important dates, age limit, application fee, and many more details so make sure that you read the full article.
As you know, after reading the title of this article that the Uttar Pradesh Government has released a notification about Vacancy of 200 Posts in 2021 Recruitments for various categories on their official website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in. If you are searching for a job in UPPSC then this is the vacancy you should go for. People always get questions like- What is the age limit? and How to fill for the IPPSC Recruitment? and many more doubts like these. If you are one of them then, this article is for you.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies different posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Radio Officer||02|
|Assistant Professor Anesthesiology||02|
|Assistant Professor Skin||02|
|Assistant Professor Ophthalmology||01|
|Assistant Professor E.N.T||01|
|Assistant Professor Endocrinology||03|
|Assistant Professor Urology||05|
|Assistant Professor Neurology||09|
|Assistant Professor Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery||05|
|Assistant Professor Dentistry||01|
|Assistant Professor Neuro Surgery||03|
|Assistant Professor Statistician||01|
|Assistant Professor Psychiatry||02|
|Assistant Professor Nephrology||06|
|Assistant Professor Cardiology||04|
|Assistant Professor Epidemiologist||01|
|Assistant Professor P.M.R||02|
|Assistant Professor Pediatric||03|
|Assistant Professor Surgery Oncology||03|
|Assistant Professor Plastic Surgery||07|
|Lecturer Organon of Medicine||18|
|Lecturer Homeopathic Materia||20|
|Lecturer Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||07|
|Lecturer Practise of Medicine||14|
|Lecturer Gynecology and Obstetrics||10|
|Lecturer Community Medicine||08|
- The application starts on 24.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.12.2020
- Last Date for Complete Form: 24.12.2020
- The date for download the admit card is Yet to be announced
- Exam date for 1st Exam is also Yet to be announced
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants will have to pay Rs. 105/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants will have to pay Rs. 65/-
- Divyang (PH)category applicants will have to pay Rs 25/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- For the Assistant Radio Officer, it is 21-27 Years.
- But in Assistant Architect and Research Officer, it is 21-40 Years
- Whereas for Assistant Professor the age limit is 26-40 Years
- Lecturers- 25-40 Years
How To Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPSC Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the uppsc.up.nic.in on google.
- Select the option for the Recruitment in Public Service Commission option appearing in All notification and advertisements or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before applying for the form.
- Click on the option “Apply” or just Click Here.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay for your application.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.